Direct contact info is not shown on this document since it is public on the web. You can scan the QR code or visit https://joet.co to contact me.
I am a student of Computer Science with an interest primarily in server-side application design and development, as well as Open Source systems and networking.
I am currently working on a bachelor's degree in Computer Science. I will graduate in May, 2019.
Personal details about my education history are witheld from this document since it is public on the web. Please contact me for the details.
Support Technician at South City Computer, St. Louis, MissouriAugust 2012 - May 2018
- Managed the repair shop, which included repairing several computers per day and leading one to three other employees.
- Met with clients for one-on-one training and consultations regarding their computers, in the office or at the client's home or business.
- Developed software for internal use, including remote access software and extensions to our billing and work tracking systems.
- Developed web application as a part of a small team of developers. Worked primarily on "back-end" PHP code and database interactions using the Laravel platform.
- Worked directly with the inventor of the concept to develop ideas into a formal specification for the application.
- Constructed and managed the Application's system for sending automated e-mails.
- Managed servers and other architecture for staging and hosting the live application.
Automation Associate Intern at The ESCO Group, Marion, IowaMay 2018 - August 2018
- Worked in IT Department software development team
- Developed machine learning model using Keras and TensorFlow frameworks to help make project cost estimates
- Used C# with Microsoft .NET API for accessing existing company resources and data sources into the project
Much of my experience comes from personal endeavors. You can find a portfolio of some things I have been working on at https://joet.co/portfoliohere.