I am pretty familiar with a number of web technologies. Here's a brief overview of some of the technologies I use on this site:
- Lots of super-optimized hand-written HTML
- Custom PHP scripts power some pages
- Things that require a database use MariaDB
- Blog pages are powered by Anchor CMS
- To protect my contact information, I access Google's REST API to verify users with a Captcha. Verification is performed server-side in PHP and the page makes an AJAX request to get the result.
While this site is mostly custom code I've written, I also have some heavy experience with some web frameworks from the SportsLab360 project I am working on. Technologies I used in that include: